The NOTA team participated in @ KnowStudentsERC ‘s wonderful workshop:
“Genres of academic note-taking:
The many-facets of knowledge production
in Medieval and Renaissance Europe”
Centre for the History of Renaissance Knowledge
Institute of Philosophy and Sociology
Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
The NOTA Team was at Lake Micești (Romania)! #workmeeting #teambuilding
(see our full program below)
WEEKLY TEAM MEETINGS
☕ Each Friday morning the NOTA team meets online to decypher the manuscripts we are transcribing for our research.
Florina Hariga and Alexandra Baneu have participated at the European Summer University in Digital Humanities 2021 organized by the University of Leipzig, following the workshops:
“Manuscripts in the Digital Age”
participant: Florina Hariga
“XML-TEI document encoding, structuring, rendering”
participant: Alexandra Baneu
/// PRESENTATIONS ///
Alexandra Baneu has presented the project at the following events:
- on 26 March 2021 at the international conference Exploring the World Cultural Archives (with Quantitative, Digital, and Systemic Tools), organized by The Centre for Linguistic, Literary and Cultural Studies of the Faculty of Letters and Arts at “Lucian Blaga” University from Sibiu;
- on 8 April 2021 within the Studium generale course series organized by the STAR-UBB Institute and the “Babeș-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca;
- on 21 May 2021 at the workshop How to investigate student notes from the Renaissance (ca. 1300-1600) organized by the ‘Ad fontes!’ team of KU Leuven;
- on 12 August 2021 at the European Summer University in Digital Humanities 2021 organized by the University of Leipzig.
/// 05.05.2021 ///
8 May 2021
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. EEST
The NOTA team invites you to our roundtable discussion
at the Annual SITA conferences, online on Zoom
contact: Florina Rodica HARIGA
- 14.00 – 14.15 Alexandra Baneu (Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” Cluj-Napoca, ERC-StG-NOTA (2021-2025), contract nr. 948152), Patru tipuri de caiete medievale
- 14.15 – 14.30 Alexander Baumgarten (Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” Cluj-Napoca), Biblioteca lui Alexius de Trzebon de la Cracovia la Praga
- 14.30 – 14.45 Mihai Maga (Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” Cluj-Napoca), Caietul lui Jodocus de Ziegenhals (O.Can.S.Aug.) din timpul studiilor la Cracovia, ms. BUWr IV Q 36
- 14.45 – 15.00 Lavinia Grijac (Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” Cluj-Napoca), Caietul cui? Pe urmele autorului în manuscrisul Vat.lat.946
- 15.00 – 15.15 Florina Rodica Hariga (Universitatea „Babeș-Bolyai” Cluj-Napoca), Între virtuți și vicii. Notițe mnemonice în ms. Dep. Erf. CA 2o 173
- 15.15 – 16.00 Întrebări, comentarii, dialoguri
/// 05.05.2021 ///
8 May 2021
starting 11:00 a.m. EEST
Join us for a presentation of the ERCStG NOTA
and the NOTA team at the Reverdie workshop!
online on Zoom
contact: Alexandra ILINA
/// 25.01.2021 ///
This January marks the START of #ERCStG NOTA!
Meet our team!
Let’s have a productive 2021, everyone! The best is yet to come.